Sunday, August 17, 2008

In the Water again...and other trials

When I was teeny, my parents baptized me at church with my God parents present (my God Father was the one who baptized me). Many Churches have different views on baptism, but I always thought it was special. I decided to renew my baptism vows, not to "right a wrong" or join a church, but to experience baptism the way Christ did, in the open water, with my new church family, my new family to be and to recognize a new chapter in my life that God has brought me too.
(and there was movement of the Spirit-Jellyfish free)
In other news, I spent a lot of time at the bridal shop with my girls. We thought we had the dresses they wanted but they were either discontinued, or would be made sometime between now and Christmas. After 3 hours we were happy with plan C dresses and left with smiles on our faces and dresses ordered.

No comments: