Friday, August 15, 2008

So we're back to Blogging

When followed my brother as a blogger about 3 years ago we were on Xanga. Then he go...er...got a myspace, so I got a myspace. Time went by and we moved to facebook. Facebook is great for media and finding people, but as a writer it's really hard to blog. Now he's on to blogspot and in order to respond, I must again follow in suit.
The truth is, I have missed blogging, I just find little time to do so, or the company blocks the site. I'll see how long this stays up. Mostly I just enjoy reading Seth, Willis, my friend Deanna, and various other blogs like David Durante from the Olympics...I'm an Olympic freak.
So what to blog about:
Well, I'm getting married in 2 months. Wow, time has flown by since Marc and I met 3 years ago. We met Christmas 2005, Started Dating thanksgiving 2006, got engaged around Sept. 2007, and are getting married in October. Is there where I though my long drive 4 years ago would bring me when I felt God moving me here? I could have only hoped. It was a rough start living in a house with a compulsive gambler, not knowing what else she would get mad at me about and working 2 jobs that just barely paid the bills, to now having a job that pays the bills and soon moving into the most stability I've ever known. I have however had a great 2 years with my current room mate and our sweet apartment. I will miss that (though I half expect to see my room mate moved in to Marc and I's house after we return from the honeymoon....her in curlers and a robe curled up the couch with Webster the cat:)
I have no idea what the future will bring. What married life will be like, when we'll have kids, if there are more Olympics in my future. God knows and I'm alright with that. I do know my fiance Loves me like God wants me to be loved and is one of the most loyal people I know. He makes me laugh and for the most part gets my crazy sense of humor. I look forward to a life together and future growth. I'm getting married!!!!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Nice moose :)

And I gotta say--and I say with this with all the sincerity of my heart--you have the most amazing typos of any one I know! "Then he go a myspace..." I love it!